This recipe for cooking pizza rolls in an air fryer is very easy to make and most popular. If you are looking for a recipe to make homemade pizza rolls, you can check out this recipe for air fryer pizza made in an air fryer and fold them into squares instead of rolling, or this recipe if you are wanting to cook frozen pizza in an air fryer.
Cook Air Fried Frozen Pizza Rolls in the Air Fryer
These air fried pizza rolls are crispy and amazing. Just make sure to allow them to cool because they’re too hot inside. Check out time and temperatures for the regular size and minis are below in the recipe.
Air Fryer Frozen Pizza Rolls Recipe
There are many reasons for timing the pizza rolls. They all vary in size and filling, so you’ll have to adjust timing.
Try lowering time or temperature a little next time. Read more recipe notes below the recipe. These recipes were tested on basket style air fryers. Serving size is about 6 rolls.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Servings: 3 servings
18 Frozen Pizza Rolls
- Put the pizza rolls in the air fryer and spread out into a single even layer. Don't overcrowd the basket or else they won't cook evenly. No oil spray is needed.
- Regular-Sized Pizza Rolls: Air Fry at 380°F/193°C for 6-10 minutes or until golden and nearly starting to ooze their filling.
- Shake and flip over about halfway through cooking
- Mini Sized Pizza Rolls: Air Fry at 380°F/193°C for 5-8 minutes or until golden and nearly starting to ooze their filling.
- Shake and flip over about halfway through cooking.
- Let them rest for a couple of minutes to cool off so the filling isn't dangerously hot. Be careful with that first bite!
Pizza Rolls Air Frying Tips and Notes:
- No Need for Oil. Cook Frozen - Do not thaw first.
- Shake or turn if needed. Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket.
- Pizza Rolls Recipes were tested in 3.7 to 6 qt. air fryers. If you are using a larger air fryer, the pizza rolls might cook faster so manage cooking time.
- Don’t forget to set a timer to shake/flip/toss as directed in the recipe.